Please read the following carefully:
GOODS ARE SOLD UNDER THE FOLLOWING TRADE SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
BY PURCHASING AT TRADE PRICES YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS.
1. Most Components have a warranty, with the exception of certain products deemed as consumable items. Certain products have a warranty direct with the Manufacturer.
2. The customer must ensure that goods purchased are suitable for the use intended. Please check suitability and compatibility of goods before purchase.
3. Any items incorrectly returned as faulty may carry a handling charge of £20 or
25% of the purchase price (whichever is the higher).
4. Up to 15 working days may be required to test and replace or repair faulty goods.
5. Goods for replacement or exchange must be returned intact and with full packaging and proof of purchase.
6. A Returns Form must be completed for any goods left for warranty repair or replacement.
7. The warranty period for any replacement item continues from the date of the original purchase.
8. We reserve the right to repair or replace an item that becomes faulty after 14 days of the purchase date.
1. Prices quoted are based on Payment terms of CLEARED FUNDS ONLY.
2. A surcharge will be levied for Credit Cards, where the Bank involved charges us a fee.
3. A surcharge equal to current Transax Fees, will be levied on Cheque payments, unless the cheque can be banked 5 days before the goods are released, this ensures that the funds are cleared into our account.
4. Cheques without a suitable guarantee card will only be accepted with prior Management approval.
5. All goods remain the property of The Classic Rides Ltd until paid for in full.
1. Written quotations are based on current prices, which may fluctuate daily.
2. Goods are not supplied on a Sale or Return, or on a trial basis.
3. Goods ordered, but not collected within a reasonable time, will be subject to a restocking fee. This will
compensate for any loss in value whilst goods are held to one side for the customer.
4. Liability for consequential loss, loss of profits or any economic loss arising from use, inability to use or defect in any item is excluded entirely.
5. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
6. We reserve the right to refuse to serve any customer without explanation or notice.
7. Updates to these Terms & Conditions are available on our Web Site: www.classicrides.co.uk
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our Terms of business, please contact us at:
The Classic Rides Ltd, Old Tyn Llan Pottery, Penmorfa, Gwynedd, Ll49 9SG.